Solved: I received THREE (3) 1099-G Forms from the CA FTB for THREE (3) different Tax Yrs: 2013=$1024; 2014=$871 & 2016=$1842. How Do I determine if I have to amend my return?

I received THREE (3) 1099-G Forms from the CA FTB for THREE (3) different Tax Yrs: 2013=$1024; 2014=$871 & 2016=$1842. How Do I determine if I have to amend my return?

I should tell you:  my 2017 Federal Return (filed using TurboTax) has already been accepted (in fact, my refund was used to pay down a previous tax year) ,,the reason the issue arose is because I received the 1009-g's on 012718...AFTERI'd already filed my federal return.

Per the following link, Do I need to amend?:

"On the other hand, you will need to amend if you already mailed your return (or the government accepted your e-file) and:

• You need to report a tax form you forgot about or received post-filing (most commonly a W-2, 1099, or 1095-A)."

The amend return area in TurboTax isn't ready yet and won't be fully available until sometime in February. Further, TurboTax calculates your amended tax refunds or taxes owed based on the assumption you already received the refunds you originally filed for or paid taxes owed. Thus, if you don't actually receive the original refund(s) you filed for or need to adjust the amount(s), please keep that in mind when you amend your tax returns. Please review the following TurboTax FAQs for more information: