gkimberlynn0991

I never recieved my card, I need a replacement card mailed to me. When I call the help line it asks for my birthday but says I entered it wrong. Pretty sure I know my birthday. How can I get a replace

KatrinaLO

To receive a replacement card, you can call the Turbo Tax Prepaid Card Customer Service at: (888) 285-4169. 

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #1 again, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

Check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-to-get-your-tax-refund-on-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-ca...

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the Turbo Card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s

Chrystalmarie31

The same thing happened to me. I order the card last year but never received it. I didn't think twice about it because my taxes where taking because of student loans in 2018. I received a email saying my stimulus check was added to my TurboTax card but I never received one last year. I've been call all day to reach someone with no success. I put my info in but I guess because I never actived it because I didn't receive it my info isn't on file. How can I reach someone by phone or email so I can get a replacement card?

laceyannring22

same thing happen to me ...if u get any info let me know plz  ..i think irs will send us  a check to last known address but im not sure