I need you to give me my license code to open a fi...

orbe528

I need you to give me my license code to open a file for 2019 Fed inc tax return

A license code is only used for the 2019 TurboTax desktop CD/Download edition software to be installed on a personal computer, not for the TurboTax online editions.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for license codes - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

waynegeri

if no license code, is there an alternative way to access my 2019 taxes?

Do you have the tax file ending in .tax2019?  Then you need the 2019 Desktop program installed to open it.  If you have the Desktop program you should have the License Code.  How did you get the Desktop program?  Why don't you have the License Code?

If you lost the Code Contact Customer Service 5am-9pm Pacific M-F

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Where is the License Code?  Main FAQ

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

If you are using the ONLINE version and the PDF of the return is not complete on the landing screen  then try this method instead :

NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.  If you later have to amend the return, it has to start off exactly as it was when it was originally filed.

• Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" for 2019, look for a link "Add a State."
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer some options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  • See if one of those PDFs has what you need.  The latter has the most pages.

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.