Please see this TurboTax FAQ to view/print your tax return you filed this year (the return will need to be accepted) : https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi....
If it has not been accepted follow these steps:
- Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
- On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I need to view & print my last return.
You assured me that access would be easy but it certainly is not.
To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show. Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)
If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created. TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.