Please see this TurboTax FAQ to view/print your tax return you filed this year (the return will need to be accepted) : https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi....
If it has not been accepted follow these steps:
- Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
- On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"