patmac72357

I need a copy of my 2016 tax return?

NiaW

I need a copy of my 2016 tax return?

Here's how you can print and/or save your 2016 returns:

1.  First, you will want to sign in using the same login information that you used when filing your return.
  2. Put your mouse over 'My Turbo Tax' in the top left hand corner and click on 'My Tax Timeline'. 
  3. Scroll down to the 'Some things you can do' section and select 'Download/print return (PDF)'. 
    • If you want your calculation worksheets, you will want to click on 'Download all forms and worksheets'.
  4. Your return will open in Adobe Reader. Click the "printer" icon to open the Print window or select Print from the File menu in the upper left corner.
  5. Choose the number of copies you will like and then click the Print button at the bottom of the pop up window.
  6. If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 4 and then click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window. Then clear the Print to File checkbox and click OK before clicking the Print button again.

NOTE: When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because Turbo Tax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.