Here's how you can print and/or save your 2016 returns:
- First, you will want to sign in using the same login information that you used when filing your return.
- Put your mouse over 'My Turbo Tax' in the top left hand corner and click on 'My Tax Timeline'.
- Scroll down to the 'Some things you can do' section and select 'Download/print return (PDF)'.
- If you want your calculation worksheets, you will want to click on 'Download all forms and worksheets'.
- Your return will open in Adobe Reader. Click the "printer" icon to open the Print window or select Print from the File menu in the upper left corner.
- Choose the number of copies you will like and then click the Print button at the bottom of the pop up window.
- If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 4 and then click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window. Then clear the Print to File checkbox and click OK before clicking the Print button again.
NOTE: When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because Turbo Tax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.