Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vltesq

I figured out the answer but can't delete the question.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Do you want to change your tax return or the refund method?  If you want the Turbo Tax fees deducted from your refund you have to use Direct Deposit.

Ways to get your refund

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-are-the-different-options-for-getting-my-federal...

How to review the refund method

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-review-the-federal-refund-method-i-chose-aft...

If you haven't efiled or mailed your return or it rejected you can go back in to finish and change anything you want.  Do not click on Amend!

Click on Add a State to let you back into your return.

From Tax Home (the first screen you see after you sign in), scroll down to Your tax returns & documents. You may have to select Show to open the drop down.

Select 2021, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this is just the workaround).

@vltesq Just so you know----it is not necessary to delete a question even if you figured out the answer on your own or received a reply to your question.   Leave your question just like it was when you posted it.   Other users read these questions and answers in the forum.   Your question and the reply could help someone else.   

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies