I don't how to mail my return0

I don't how to mail my return0

I'm trying to send my taxes but it's not letting me click on the way I

I don't how to mail my return0

Did you try to efile it and it rejected?

How to mail a return from the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return. Don’t forget state.

Important! Mail Federal and State in separate envelopes and mail each year in separate envelopes.

I don't how to mail my return0

Your post was cut off in mid-sentence.  Please click reply and finish your question.

We cannot tell from your post whether you are using online TurboTax or the CD/download desktop software--we need to know that so we can help you with how to print and mail the return.

TurboTax does not mail it for you, though. If you are filing by mail, you have to print it and mail it yourself.  And mailed returns are taking a very long time to be processed.  If you can e-file it should be faster.