turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I didn’t get my temporary card info

I received an email that says get access to my tax advance but I can’t get a temporary card
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

How will I know if I'm approved for Refund Advance and how long does it usually take?

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card1, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

We'll email you instructions on how to set up your Turbo Card account to start spending online.

The temporary card info will work for 15 days or until you activate your physical Turbo Card, which will arrive within 5 to 10 business days of IRS acceptance and loan approval.

The rest of your refund (minus any TurboTax fees) will be loaded on the same Turbo Card as your Refund Advance, typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance. You’ll be able to spend the money anywhere Visa is accepted in the U.S. This includes physical and online stores.

If you weren’t approved, you will receive an email from First Century Bank, N.A. with the reason for denial and contact information if you have additional questions about the decision.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

The instructions require the card number that I dont have so how do i get card number

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out via telephone for immediate assistance with your Prepaid Visa questions. Here's the direct number: (888) 285-4169

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did 6 times today they know nothing they have told me to use account and routing number as temporary card number so I tried and it was declined I still have no answer. The email I received said to create an account before I receive my card to access information but an account cant be created without card number which I cannot get.

Dachef906

Me 2. Got the email. Cant do anything without the card number. Cant make account. I checked junk folder. 1000 times

Stacey592

I got the email saying I have a temporary card to login and get the information but theres no way to get the information. When I call the number [phone number removed] it ask for a card number and I can't give the card number because I cant access any of that information 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

For assistance with activating your temporary card, please see the FAQ: About the Refund Advance temporary card 

@Stacey592

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies