Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

I have been on hold for 2 hours total and keep getting disconnected. I need to report lost card but cannot do so without my account number. This is completely I insane that I am unable to get help. Ian unable to access my email at this time. I was just disconnect again. I'm beginning to think this is a complete scam

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

I can understand you are feeling anxious and I would like to share some information with you, hopefully it will help you out.

We've passed your comments along to Green Dot.  If the address you have on file is still your current address, you can call Green Dot (888-285-4169) and request a new card through their IVR (interactive voice response). 

If this has happened, please try calling again. 

Stay safe! 

Any luck getting your money 

Zarina92

I lost my TurboTax card and I called to get a replacement card and they keep saying they can’t find me on the system.  I used my card for my taxes  so I still should be in the system. What is there to do? I don’t remember my login information or password for the app and I need my card to update my information. Who do I talk to?

Lois54

I’m calling the number on the back of the card I’ve been calling for the past couple of days [phone number removed] and I get complete silence I need to talk with someone ASAP

Thats bull because you will be on hold for an hour then they hang up on you..

Aprilr91

What do i do if no one answers

Aprilr91

• Can i talk to someone
Alylynn1426
Returning Member

It absolutely does or it says to me that my birthrate is invalids which it cannot be in looked at my tax forms from last year and it was all right. I dont know my login for online and the only way to recover that is with a card number as well. I have the account and touting but cant do a **bleep** thing with it. I cant get whole of anyone. I dont care of its through green dot you partnered with them and we paid to file taxes got a card that is a turbo tax related card and now we are paying for it. Its ridiculous. I even called turbo tax customer help BC all I need is to reset my login for the card of course they can't help with that either. Its all a fraud and theyre making pretty good money frim it too. I will NEVER use them again. 

Justsett

I need a replacement card and this **bleep**ing number does nothing. Allows info to be phished I guess. Grabs SSN and birthday and then says wrong number.

Destini

Somebody called me and didn’t leave a message when I called back it didn’t give me any info. What’s going on?

Tbellamy

We want to talk to a real person. Not a robot. 

I have been trying for 4 hour's to get someone to talk too. Good luck getting through.

@Rjben101   Who you trying to call?  Turbo Tax ?  Where did you get the number?  Turbo Tax doesn't post the phone numbers so if you found one online (even here in the forum) it is not legit.  Only one way to contact support.

Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time
7 days a week
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

@Rjben101 wrote:

So the phone number first says press for English then asks are u 60 if not pound then ext car warranty for a few hit pound then last med insurance and it goes for the hard sell I wait and hit pound and it hangs up on me every time I’ve pressed 2 I’ve hit 0 star even said I was 60 then it calls lifelock emergency trying to sell me a neck alarm 

I’ve fallen and I can’t get up 

I’m calling and I won’t give up 

so deal with me now or deal with me later at this point I’m ready for war 

If you got a phone number off the internet then it is probably a scam.

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies