Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

I need help I have been calling since you opened. My account says its closed. The 4the of January I'm suppose to get my 600$ from the government. Help me

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

Can’t talk to anyone I need to know why my account was closed out I need help 

Jaybuggs077
Returning Member

Excuse me I'm constantly calling the number on the back of the card and when I put my information in it completely hangs up on me I want someone to contact me and I want it done now!!

So i call number they enter card number are social neither exist told me to call number on back of the card im calling tells me the same i never received first stim check guess i want get the next one something is not right can not order a new card i will never use turbo tax again are advise anyone to.

They closed my account to 

Chrisie39

Evertime i call the number it hangs up.on me 

Jordanleggett16
Returning Member

I need to see y I can’t open my turbo card account 

How can I get a card I never got anything 

Marie64

This is not working I have been in hold for 55 mins

what's the number on the back?

I had got my car stolen during moving to different state.  my whole life was in that car, all I have is what i was wearing and my cat need help to get replacement card

the [phone number removed] hangs up on me saying to call the # on the back of card

but i dont have it..

Shundamary35
Returning Member

That number dont work at all how can I change my pin and recover my account on my turbo card yall sent me a text message and said yall going to reactivate my card this a joke I cant even touch my money r check and see my money on my card that # on the back of that card dont work

Shundamary35
Returning Member

I need help asap 

This is just a forum for Turbo Tax users, so I don't think you're going to get an official response.  I totally feel your frustration.  The Turbo Card is a complete scam.  I was SO angry last year when my money was on it.  You need to call Turbo Tax and ask them how to contact Green Dot bank.  They're the ones who manage your Turbo Card.  

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.  This isn't an official response, but I found a number for Green Dot bank online.  [phone number removed]  They were absolutely horrible to deal with last year when my refund was on the Turbo Card.  I will never use them again.   I hope you get everything sorted out.

Zoerr

That's a joke. No answer and when someone dies they release the call

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies