luke622

How does one download a prior year state tax return? When I go to the year I want and and click on "download/print return(PDF), only the federal return shows up

SForrestLO

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to access your return. How do I access my prior year's return?

If you can’t access your prior year's return, you can request a copy of her transcript from the IRS. IRS Transcript

luke622

well, as I said, the issue isn't not being able to find where to download a return. The issue is only the FEDERAL one is downloading, and it is my state return I need a copy of. How do I get the STATE one downloaded? It isn't showing up with the federal when I download.

MichelleLO

Since you are not seeing your state return, please reach out to Customer Support so that they can assist you better. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@luke622