Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How can I request to have a new turbo tax refund card sent?

Ok so i call the 285 number put my date of birth in i put my social in amd my zip and the automation ot telling me my info is wrong how am i supost to change it? And what number do i need to call to speak to a live person about this? I just want to report my card lost it shouldent be nearly this hard to do so....on top of that when i speak to a live person on turbo tax the kept giving me the same 2854169 number and its nothing but an automation when i go to the site that they also provided me with to report it lost they ask for my 16 digit card number.....i dont have the card cause its lost who in the hell do i need to talk to to get to actually get this sorted out? What number do i need to call to actully speak to a real living breathing human amd not just a machine? This is terrible the first time i have ever used turbo and a get scamed? Cant even speak to a real person? Why does it have to be so complicated to get such a simple issue resolved? Why did they go with greendot? The only thing their good for is to call peoepl in jail with....like cmon man
chelrhea

timothybuechel You first have to set up the online account at turboprepaidcard.com and get the last 4 numbers of your card.   Then you call and after the announcements it asks you to enter the last 4 digits of your card.  enter them and you will get to a human.  The first person will get your info but will transfer you to someone who will actually ship out the card.  If you are polite but firm they will send it fed ex. and plan to be on hold for awhile.  A lot of people are looking for their cards

It won't let me creat an account without my card number
chelrhea

you do not need your card number to create an account.  I think you might have clicked on the wrong thing.  You have to click on set up and account or create your account or it won't work
krod0505

What number should I call I’ve been trying to look for a solution for the past money no one gives me answers and all they do is scream at me and say that my card it’s on it’s way and I even paid Rudy delivery fee what should I do I really need help please
jforn1993

Still haven’t received my card. Won’t let me create online account without card number someone please help. I’ve been doing to much reasearch the last month trying to speak to a live person and can’t get through to anyone without the card number I dont have

Call (888) 285-4169. Then press Option 1, then 2.
jforn1993

I have done this and says that I had a card from previous year that I know longer have and still need last 4 digits of the card to continue. They just keep hanging up on me. How do I talk to a live person
Pcabral1028
Returning Member

How do you find the last 4 digits of the car number? I’m having the same issue and I have an account created already online. All I can locate is my account# (which is only 9 digits) and my routing#. There is no information about my card# anywhere.
Kgskillz
Returning Member

Is there enough number where I can order a car
Angmae_82
Returning Member

How can you get the last four of your card number??? I am suppose to have my card by 7/23 cause the expedited it to me but I'm not holding my breathe. I just need this money so bad. I just want to cry.

Try calling green dot customer service it’s stressful BUT I just went through the same thing...... make sure your address and all is updated 

Try calling green dot customer service during business hours make sure all your information is updated 

Where is the last 4 numbers I may need that 

jamiemac

My pre payed card got tosed in the trash. I need to request another to be ordered and sent to me. Same address. Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies