turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

And can someone tell me what BARS mean

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

i filed jan. 22nd and it was accepted jan. 23rd. mid feb. is when i finally had a DDD and it was for feb. 27th and i got an email from turbotax on the 26th that said my refund was on its way and it was on my netspend all access card 2 hours after that. always check with your bank. you need to call and see if they have received the refund yet and if not then contact the IRS.

So apparently the funds go from the irs to turbo tax. So the delay is turbo tax sending it to our account. Is there a phone number to reach someone at turbo tax?  I should have had mind 2/27 and irs website states sent.
acdb1981

*Update* - Call the IRS and check if it's been over 30 days.  I had no idea that they need an additional form from me and wouldn't have unless I called.  

I called and called the IRS. On hold for 30 mins then it hung up on me twice and then they were not accepting anymore calls. It's been a month. So i will wait another week and call. I am really thinking something had to be up.

I finally got an update on IRS.gov lsst night that my refund was sent to the bank [I have emerald card], still nothing yet today, 3pm PST.  Called bank who told me they still hadn't received anything but that the IRS releases funds again at 7PM central time....  explained to her that I was already updated that the refund had been sent and she said it should be on my card then between 7pm and 12 midnight tonight (again, central time I'm in PST).... anyone else? Hope this helps others or anyone been told the same?

TurboTax does NOT recurve your return.  Sbtpg can process it if you had fees taken out

That's crazy! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way but damn seriously that's unfortunate that we are feeling this way & seems to be a lot of us. I know I'm following a turbo tax blog on this but I actually had my taxes done at H&R block, DD to emerald card but having same issues as those with turbo tax & emerald card. I hope nothing is being hacked or scammed or whatever you wanna call it! Seems like thatd be really crazy to happen but u never know now days. I keep getting told different things after they start by trying to put it back on the IRS you're right!! I just want to know why they havent gotten it on their end then they just go back to saying, "ma'am we have not received any funds from the IRS have you spoken with them to see when they are sending it...", yes & they have, I've told you that! Last I spoke to them, she just sat there on the phone, probably muted her end, & wouldnt say anything back to me. It was ridiculous. I'm getting concerned about this emerald card. Seems like nobody affected by the Path Act that direct deposited into their bank accounts are having these problems! Guess I should've just done that..... crossing my fingers I wont have issues after March 4th...
chana9195

I filed and taxes accepted Feb 5th I too have the EIC and ACTC the where’s my refund site is still showing processing my refund is anyone else STILL waiting for their return to be deposited into their accounts? I tried calling ITS and simply cannot get thru to anyone other then automated. I’m being told those affected by the hold for EIC won’t get deposits til Feb 27- March 4th yet people I know who have children got their taxes last week. What’s going on why is it taking so long!!

call the IRS i called at 7:15 am and only waited 15mins . My delay is that they took $1700.00 from my refund from my ex that owed back form 2015 when we filed jointly.Pissed and relieved at the same time. She said i will have my refund in 2 weeks. So call incase their in something going on that you are unaware of. They can tell what is happening.   
chana9195

What number did you dial and how did you get through to someone I’ve been calling since Wednesday and all I’m getting is automated

Chana9195 send me your email and i will send you a screenshot of instructions on how to get to a live person

I was having the same issue. No bars no date, just saying processing. I filed a EIC Tax credit refund that was accepted on 1/31. On 2/23 my bars popped back up showing approved, with refund date of 2/27.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.i filed on February 1 and my refund is still processing. No live person can explain why but i have never this issue filing before.I always file with EZTax and in 6years no issue but they don't offer the advance.so this year I decided to go with TurboTax so I could get the advance but no advance and 27days after acceptance refund is still processing TurboTax automated response system is blaming the bank.lesson learned DO NOT FILE WITH TURBOTAX

The reason you don’t see anything is because th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies