turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

68 Replies
KatrinaB
Intuit Alumni

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

Processing time for tax return containing Earned Income Credit:

According to the IRS website, February 27, 2019 is the earliest date that this type of refund will be available (in your bank account or on a debit card). That is, if the taxpayer chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

Please click the link below for more information.

Where's My Refund updates:

According to the IRS website, the Where’s My Refund? tool will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit refund filers on February 23, 2019. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund? ?or through their software packages until then. Please view the IRS link below for more information.

I filed on the 9th and have the same thing happening on my end. Nice to know we aren’t alone.

No new news

I filed in Jan but nothing yet

I filed January 29th and my wmr only has that it's been received and is processing, no bars! But my cousin filed February 12th and got his direct deposit today and he claimed the eitc. I also did but no updates

I filed mine Jan. 27, 2019 I'm getting the EITC the IRS website says my refund should be deposited into my bank account Feb. 22, 2019.

Your cousin is lying sadly

Fed return accepted 1-23 no refund not even showing when I will get my refund don't bother trying to call  the IRS I couldn't get to a person I have EIC and child tax credit I heard they aren't issuing refunds if you have these credits until 27th but who knows if that's true I received my refund last year by now with same tax credits.

I just looked at my transcripts.  Yesterday no 846 app code but this morning it's there.  2/27 issue date it says. Wmr still not updated.  Hopefully soon a deposit

Just checked my refund status as of 02/23/2019 I have a DD date of February 27th so try checking your refund status today to see if it has changed.(Just yesterday 02/22/2019 mine just said refund accepted and is being processed) If you received the EIC or CTC it should give you a DD date now. Taxmus is coming soon everyone be patient. You should be recieving it this week, the weekend is almost over!!

still no update on wmr!

Went to 2 bars this morning.  Hopefully deposit next week
carolnjoe
Returning Member

I called yesterday! anyone that filed before the 15 of feb got updated today and the ddd is the 27th. I just got mine this morning. They did do a couple test runs that could be why a couple of ppl got theirs sooner but the irs said anyone with eitc has to wait till the 27th. My bar dissapeared too they said there are alot of refunds going to be accepted today and monday.

I hope it true because I checked to 2/23 and nothing has updated on my end so hopefully Monday finger crossed
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies