turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

carolnjoe
Returning Member

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

I can reload with greendot it might not be just greendot if that makes sense its a visa. I can see on my account pending. If i could attach an email i would show it! So excited!

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

No I believe you.  I got their back emarld card and no notifications.  Sucks

Just got mine 7:38 pm central time filed Jan31. FCB bank of Texas
lsmccoy01

Filed 01/27 and my est deposit date is 02/27, Well it's 02/27 and is still.not showing sent or in my bank account.

Emerald card with H&R hit account at 10:00 pm Cali tone . Good luck to everyone

Mine hit Wells Fargo at around 2am per my notice from them.

I’m pissed mine still aren’t here yet and not sure when they are coming my ddd was for today but it says it’s still pending can someone please help me and tell me what’s going on....

I filed mine on February 11th.  My deposit date was today according to the irs where my refund status and there is still nothing in my bank account

I have Wells Fargo and my date was today. Still nothing at 7pm est. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yeah I'm not sure what's going on with it. I havent even got my state yet. My boyfriend filed on February 11th as well and got his federal 8 days later.

I filed 1/31 (EITC) & wheres my refund posted my ddd is 2/27 (today). I have emerald card from h&r block, it's now 10:20PM PST (WA state) & no refund yet. When I called bank earlier today they said they hadn't received anything from IRS. Anyone know what's going on or when I might receive? Hopefully tonight? Refund was accepted 2/1. DDD of 2/27 was posted this last Sunday or Monday I believe.

Mine says it was sent to my bank for direct deposit and there is nothing in my account
acdb1981

I filed 1/23 with an EIC, my electronic filing was "accepted" by the IRS on 1/28.  On WMR I had the bar graphic and it showed "Received" for a couple of weeks.  Last week the bar went away and now there is just a message saying "Your return is still being processed.  Once your refund is approved your status will show an estimated deposit date."  As of today that message is still showing and there have been no updates, no refund received, nothing.  Beyond frustrating.

Mine says deposited on 2/27 but nothing's bobbin my account

Still processing and i have EIC . i filed in January. I am starting to wonder what is going on and getting a tad nervous. Anyone else waiting with EIC?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies