Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

Any updates on DDD? I filed and accepted 1/25 still no date , bar disappeared and I can’t check transcripts because I can’t make the account without the credit card
carolnjoe
Returning Member

Has anyone who filed early and has EITC received a direct deposit date? I filed 1/17 and wmr says processing... no bars.. no estimated dd date...

That is a good thing it dissapeared i filed the 2 and got excepted the 3rd and i just got a ddd 2 days ago. I thought the worse when my bar dissapeared but they said that means it processing they have 1000s of them to do it should update soon!

Ugh! Mines haven’t disappeared yet I still have a bar

DDD states 2/27 Santa Barba Tax info said they got it 2/26 and took turbo taxes fees out so tomorrow it should be in my bank account.

Hoping mine hits my green Dot card today.  

does anyone have a netspend prepaid debit card for direct deposit? I had both eitc and  ctc, my DDD is 02/27/2019 (tomorrow). hoping i might see it in my account today....has anyone with netspend received theirs early? i just figured since i get my direct deposit from my job early i might get my tax refund deposited early as well.
lowe8155

I have a prepaid card also so the deposit hits immediately. My DDD is the 27th too I read the system updates every night between midnight and 3am. Setup text alerts on your phone and just wait it out. I'm anxious af waiting for it for a month!
carolnjoe
Returning Member

It might but with the path act the irs said it would be illegal for it to come before the 27th i had netspend last year and it came at 12 or 1am and now i have greendot but they said it should hit at 12 to 2am. So excited!

Mine bar disappeared today 2/26 hope there’s a ddd tomorrow

what does it mean when your bar disappears?

i know a few people who received theirs friday who had both EITC and CTC and had DDD of 02/27/2019. guess they were just part of the lucky few.
nikki331979
Returning Member

My info doesnt show up now so i it says wrong info entered but im fiing jointly and my hubbys shows up does anyone else have thugs issue
carolnjoe
Returning Member

It could have been a test run if they filed the 28th of jan. But when i talked to the irs they said that was impossible because of the act. 9times ot of ten this year the wmr bar that says processing accepted goes away and that means they are manually checking it and it should be accepted.
carolnjoe
Returning Member

So i have green dot and just got an email saying the irs is releasing refunds from now to 1am!

I've had a GreenDot card for almost 10 years and I've never gotten an email saying they plan on releasing funds that's weird
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies