mingo-shakirah96

First time using direct deposit with chime bank my refund date was 02/23/2020. i havent recieved my check yet through direct deposit.

KatrinaLO

If the status in Where’s My Refund? shows “Refund Sent”, the IRS has sent your tax refund to your bank for direct deposit. If you don't receive it in after 5 business days, then you should contact your bank.

Gerricka

My friend received her 2/25. Around 4pm today on her chime and was scheduled to receive hers by 2/26

mingo-shakirah96

My status says still processing. But I check before my 3 week waiting period and still says processing. The irs website says it’s still processing and you should recieve a refund date. I haven’t received nothing at all. Only thing I have is TurboTax refund date and shows how it was sent on Sunday to irs I’m guessing.

AshleyLO

@mingo-shakirah96 If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can reach out to the IRS for more information concerning your refund. Here's how: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

kj080378

I’m having the same issue..when did you receive your refund?

EbonyA

This is a year old thread so the circumstances may be different. Having said that, due to the ongoing effects of the pandemic, the IRS is experiencing major delays. Should you need to reach out to them directly, contact information can be found here @kj080378.