turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

First time using direct deposit with chime bank my refund date was 02/23/2020. i havent recieved my check yet through direct deposit.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

First time using direct deposit with chime bank my refund date was 02/23/2020. i havent recieved my check yet through direct deposit.

If the status in Where’s My Refund? shows “Refund Sent”, the IRS has sent your tax refund to your bank for direct deposit. If you don't receive it in after 5 business days, then you should contact your bank.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Gerricka
Returning Member

My friend received her 2/25. Around 4pm today on her chime and was scheduled to receive hers by 2/26

My status says still processing. But I check before my 3 week waiting period and still says processing. The irs website says it’s still processing and you should recieve a refund date. I haven’t received nothing at all. Only thing I have is TurboTax refund date and shows how it was sent on Sunday to irs I’m guessing.

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@mingo-shakirah96 If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can reach out to the IRS for more information concerning your refund. Here's how: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

kj080378

I’m having the same issue..when did you receive your refund?

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

This is a year old thread so the circumstances may be different. Having said that, due to the ongoing effects of the pandemic, the IRS is experiencing major delays. Should you need to reach out to them directly, contact information can be found here @kj080378.

Lauraah1966
Returning Member

Suppose to get my tax refund direct deposited to chime account on Feb. 28th 2023 and still have not received it. I keep getting the runaround from both chime and the irs

@Lauraah1966 - can you please be more specific with details?  what did Chime tell you? 

did you have your fees netted from the refund?  if yes, there is a 3rd party involved that may be the source of the issue.   

@Lauraah1966  What did the IRS tell you?  Have they sent the refund?   Did you double check the Direct Deposit routing # and account # on your tax return?  

How to review the refund method

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-review-the-federal-refund-method-i-chose-aft...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies