cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

First accepted then changed to view tax topic 152 now changed to PATH act check back late Feb so if we're going to be denied it would of done it by now

Ok  I am not concerned as when as much as if I HAVE NOT  been DENIED  by now that means approval  but just wait till mid to end Feb
Level 1

First accepted then changed to view tax topic 152 now changed to PATH act check back late Feb so if we're going to be denied it would of done it by now

That's not what the IRS web site says...bsch.  If you read the 2017 vs the 2018 notice made by the IRS.  But please post when you get yours and I will do the same.  I'm just going by what I copied from the IRS web site:

2017-To comply with the law, the IRS will hold the refunds on EITC and ACTC-related returns until Feb. 15th.
2018-The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2018.

Different wording but means the same thing, they are holding the refunds til Feb 15th in 2017 and holding the refunds til Feb 27th, 2018.

I don't remember exactly when I got my refund last year.
Level 1

Filed early january. Stuck on path message topic 152 about two weeks. Changed this morning to we are processimg ypur return. No ddd just yet. Think most will get refunds 23-27.
Level 1

Same here path message now processing
Level 1

Last year I got mine the 27 of February so they are holding to thier word
Level 8

I got mine the 23rd last year accepted in early batch this year too
Level 1

I called the IRS this morning bc I had no refund bars or tax topic. The gentleman I spoke to reviewed my refund and said there isn't any issues  it's just taking longer to process with all the refunds that fall under the path act. Wouldn't give me a ddd so now just waiting and hoping for an update.
Level 1

My return was accepted early on January 22nd, not exactly sure how or why but when i received the notification that it had been accepted i was hoping for an early refund payment. I was sorely mistaken.. I no longer even have a status bar, mine just says that its being processed 😕
Level 1

In the same Boat . Says my taxes were accepted 1/26. Stayed that way until today when I had no bars only a message that said they will notify me when I'm approved. Is this bad ?
Level 1

Approved funds in bank by Feb 22 on 15 processed and 17th  done !!!!!!##!!!