turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

First accepted then changed to view tax topic 152 now changed to PATH act check back late Feb so if we're going to be denied it would of done it by now

I feel like Im the last refund file sitting on someones desk at this point. Im on the fence about calling a tax advocate or waiting it out but I filed 1/25! This is the worst year ever next year I will file in person with a rep and only in mid February.

First accepted then changed to view tax topic 152 now changed to PATH act check back late Feb so if we're going to be denied it would of done it by now

I finally got my letter stating I needed to verify my identity. Then I did and now they are saying it might take an additional 9 weeks to be processed. So I filed on Jan 29th. Got a letter two months later and now have to wait another 2 months to see my money lol... Irs is ridiculous this year.
ammvilla

I keep checking my mail for a letter and nothing.

Call them and tell them to send another
ammvilla

Update,  I called Monday (4-2), because I was told that I would know something 45 days from Feb 15th.  Well, now they said the date changed and the 45 days didn't start till March 5th.  I asked about the letter and they said that the one that supposed to had been send one Feb 22nd, only said that they had 45 days to review.  I asked if they could resend one but lets see if they really will.  So, irritated and just mad.
NicoleJLO

If you are claiming the Earned Income Tax credit (EITC) or Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) you may experience some delays and get the PATH message when checking your refund.     

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5556415

alytraut

I'm confused, because I did my taxes about a month ago, and now just got tax topic 152. Does this mean my identity was stolen?? 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies