turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can i get a refund advance

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

63 Replies

Can I get a refund advance
lisaoshman1964
Returning Member

When you sign an affair file at the end and things quite don't work out can you cancel and go somewhere else

@lisaoshman1964   Please correct your typo so we know what you are asking--"When you sign an affair file at the end..."  What do you mean?  If you actually file your tax return, then no, you cannot just go somewhere else and file if your return is accepted.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
uptop222

They will not give you a refund advance. It's a scam. GO TO HR BLOCK!!! YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY THE DAY OF.
uptop222

I REPEAT< WILL NOT GET AN ADVANCE..GO ELSEWHERE. HR BLOCK DOES IT.

Yeah, TurboTax advance is a joke. I was "pre-approved" but then denied because of past tax offsets which have been PAID! I'd go elsewhere if you want to try for an advance.

WRONG!!!!!! I received the approval. Just waiting on IRS to accept refund. I have my temporary card info registered already.
mamika06

I never recieved any email and when I call to get info, all the "experts" are just googling answers for me. This is my last time using turbotax!!
uptop222

File a form 14157 form with the IRS. They will not answer you or give you a copy of your return until  you pay them $19.99. No other tax company does this.

I was denied for an advance and I do not have an offset. I called TOP. Turbo tax is a scam
lisaoshman1964
Returning Member

It's not a scam I got my card my taxes were accepted I had professional go through it with me
uptop222

No. My taxes were accepted by the irs back on 01/14/19. They do not give refund advances. Go to HR block.
finess12

Can I get advancement on my tax return I'm trying to apply for it how do I apply for it
mrdj1998

Sorry it took a long time they automatically gave it to me at the end of doing my refund
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies