Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

E-file status still pending even after receipt of acceptance email from Intuit

Same, thanks for bumping the thread @joeportenjr

LG07
Level 2

Yes, @joeportenjr  Same here. Thank you for opening the case and keeping it running.  The issue seems to be fixed now.

Yes. Thank you this issue appears to be fixed.

Rickyo

I filed my returns originally on 4/12.  I have a page that says the were successfully transmitted.  As of 4/15 each time I click on check e-file status it says I have not yet filed my returns

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please contact Customer Support so you can speak with a TurboTax representative who can assist you.

@Rickyo 

Rickyo

You can’t contact customer support. All you get is circles in an automated email and no way to talk to a live operator. TT is horrible and after 15 years of using them, they have lost me as a customer. I mailed in hard copies of my returns. 

This was truly one of the worst years for TT and I hope they improve the user experience when issues like this come up.  It impacted a large number of people and it just felt like no one was properly made aware of the situation.  It would have gone a long ways for a proper announcement to be made by Intuit that they were working on the problem.  They clearly resolved it for a lot of us in March on the same day.  And if this was an IRS issue, they should have just said that.

Rickyo

Problem is still not fixed as of 4/14.  As a result, I had to print out my returns and physically mail them. I wonder if TT will refund the money I paid to efile that I didn’t get to do. 

gnickel

Need to amend my 2023 tax forms. Both federal and state returns have been accepted and they were both e-filed yesterday 2/1/2024. How can I make the changes?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

If you want to make changes or add a document to a tax return that has already been submitted, you should follow these guidelines. 

• You must first wait until the initial return is completely processed. 
  • You will have to use the same TurboTax account that you used for the original tax return. 
  • Once you begin your amendment, you'll see your original return.  
  • The refund calculator will start new at $0 and only reflect the changes in the refund or tax due 
  • Only make changes to the areas of your return that need amending. 
  • You have three years from the date you filed your return or two years after you paid the tax due (whichever is later) to file an amendment 

Select your product below and follow the instructions. 

Amend TurboTax Online 

Amend TurboTax CD/Download 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dlofquis

I still haven't received my accepted status even though I file my taxes on on 2/8/2024. My federal return has been accepted but not my state of Colorado. Why is this? Do you know how long it will be before they accept my return?

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

If you didn't receive an Email that your State return was Rejected, and needed to be Fixed, then it must be In Process. 

The Colorado Dept. of Revenue website says that some returns are being delayed for identity verification, which could be affecting you. 

Click this link for more info on Colorado Dept. of Revenue Refunds. 

@dlofquis 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Obviously you did not even read the post!  CO has not accepted TurboTax returns after more than 2 weeks now!  TurboTax and Intuit need to step up and investigate or refund my money for the state filing and I'll file directly with CO Department of Revenue!

More failures by Intuit/TurboTax!!! THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I USE 

The Intuit TurboTax "experts" didn't even investigate!  They just posted their canned response!  There is obviously an issue with TT connection with CO Department of Revenue because they CO has been processing returns for a few weeks now

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies