asims

Can you look at my file and tell me why I am not getting back all of my federal tax withheld?

You probably owe some tax on your income.  Do you have a tax on line 11 or owe a penalty for something like health ins or a 10% Early Withdrawal Penalty on a IRA or 401K withdrawal?

And you only get back from W2 box 2, not boxes 4&6.

No one on the Answer Xchange can see your tax return.  

You are posting from TurboTax Deluxe Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from 8a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live