`

Can I get my turbo tax return on a emerald card

If you have a prepaid debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, you can have your tax refund deposited to that card.  However, in order to do this you will need to contact the company (ex. Netspend, Greendot...etc) and find out what the correct Routing number and account number (not your card number) are.  You will enter this information into TurboTax just like you would enter the Routing number and account number of a bank account for direct deposit.

You can also get your refund on the Turbo Prepaid Card. 

I need information wen im receiven my card

Are you referring to the Turbo Visa Debit Card?  If so, you should receive your card within 5-10 business days after signing up for the card.  If your card is taking an unusually long time to arrive, contact customer support to confirm your correct mailing address or to order a new card. 

Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for contact information:  When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card? - Community