Employee TurboTax Specialist
This widget could not be displayed.

After you file

If you have a prepaid debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, you can have your tax refund deposited to that card.  However, in order to do this you will need to contact the company (ex. Netspend, Greendot...etc) and find out what the correct Routing number and account number (not your card number) are.  You will enter this information into TurboTax just like you would enter the Routing number and account number of a bank account for direct deposit.

You can also get your refund on the Turbo Prepaid Card. 


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"