Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Amend Tax Return. I need to amend my tax return, also I need an ITIN for my wife who is not from the US. How do I amend my tax return include her with an ITIN?

I'm not understanding your question or reference to regular TurboTax. Did you look at the links at the bottom of my post where you select the product you used?

You might need to contact Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Amend Tax Return. I need to amend my tax return, also I need an ITIN for my wife who is not from the US. How do I amend my tax return include her with an ITIN?

I mean I had the basic subscription when I filed but now I have to amend and use a version that handles s corp. Do I have to purchase the business version for that and will it let me amend if my original filing was with the basic version 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

If you need a higher level of TurboTax based on why you are amending, then yes. You will need to purchase that version.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies