aundrea713

Advance approval timeframe

MichelleLO

Advance approval timeframe

If you qualify for the Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you will be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

Please see the below FAQ for additional information on the Refund Advance Application process:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

Dakota91214

Advance approval timeframe

When I did my taxes and applied for the loan I was approved for $2000 and it said with in an hour of the IRS accepting my federal the money would be on my card!!! Well it is over an hour and no money and now they are saying that we miss understood with in 48 hours I didn't miss understand anything it said within 1 hour so where is the money???

TerukoL

Advance approval timeframe

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. The IRS usually begins processing and accepting e-filed returns in late January.

Mandydanelle

Advance approval timeframe

Did you receive it? I'm in the same situation 

trevor-sturgill

Advance approval timeframe

We were approved for $2000. Received email from green dot with our card info but it says $0.00. It literally says it will be 1 hour. After acceptance and one your get the card you can “start spending”.....yea right! It’s been well over 24 hours. This is false advertisement. 

Ahollier35

Advance approval timeframe

I applied for the advance also and haven't received a response yet...anyone received anything denial or approval

Mandydanelle

Advance approval timeframe

My advance came through about 15 hours after my return was accepted. I didn't receive an email or anything. Just the approval right before I filed. 

TerukoL

Advance approval timeframe

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. The funds will be loaded on to the card within 48 hours. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account.

Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. The remainder of your refund (minus the Refund Advance amount and any TurboTax fees) will be loaded onto the card when the IRS or state tax authorities distribute your refund (typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance). Please check your junk/spam folder in your email. 

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333