ACH Deposit TAX PRODUCTS PE3 ORIG GREEN DOT BANK - SBTPG LLC, I only got deposited $945.48 of my $1,942.00 federal tax return. Wondering where the other $1,000.00's is?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACH Deposit TAX PRODUCTS PE3 ORIG GREEN DOT BANK - SBTPG LLC, I only got deposited $945.48 of my $1,942.00 federal tax return. Wondering where the other $1,000.00's is?

3 Replies
Level 15

First, remember your state and federal refunds are paid separately at different times by different people.  Is the amount you are looking for the total or just the federal?

Second, remember your Turbotax fees were deducted from your refund along with a service charge (if you selected that option.)

Third, check www.irs.gov/refunds.  I believe it tells you the actual amount deposited to SBTPG.  If the IRS deposited less than your tax return shows, they will send a letter explaining why they adjusted your return.  If they deposited what you expected but SBTPG took out more than you expected, call them directly.  ou can contact Santa Barbara Bank & Trust (SBBT) customer service at 877-908-7228 or visit their website www.sbtpg.com

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability at the time of posting but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*

Did you find out what may happen I have the same thing going on with mine

Employee Tax Expert

The IRS and State Governments have the ability to offset a refund to pay for certain past due debts.  You generally will receive a letter stating what the offset was for.  

The IRS provides a toll-free number, (800) 304-3107, to call for information about tax offsets.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings