ACH Deposit TAX PRODUCTS PE3 ORIG GREEN DOT BANK - SBTPG LLC, I only got deposited $945.48 of my $1,942.00 federal tax return. Wondering where the other $1,000.00's is?

First, remember your state and federal refunds are paid separately at different times by different people.  Is the amount you are looking for the total or just the federal?

Second, remember your Turbotax fees were deducted from your refund along with a service charge (if you selected that option.)

Third, check www.irs.gov/refunds.  I believe it tells you the actual amount deposited to SBTPG.  If the IRS deposited less than your tax return shows, they will send a letter explaining why they adjusted your return.  If they deposited what you expected but SBTPG took out more than you expected, call them directly.  ou can contact Santa Barbara Bank & Trust (SBBT) customer service at 877-908-7228 or visit their website www.sbtpg.com

Did you find out what may happen I have the same thing going on with mine

The IRS and State Governments have the ability to offset a refund to pay for certain past due debts.  You generally will receive a letter stating what the offset was for.  

The IRS provides a toll-free number, (800) 304-3107, to call for information about tax offsets.