cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Can I get my verification code by text, I don't have internet access to get my e-mail.

Please send me a text for my verification number, please.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 2

Can I get my verification code by text, I don't have internet access to get my e-mail.

Yes, you can receive your verification code by text.  Please make sure you have a current phone number listed in your Turbo Tax account. Here's how:

• Select Intuit Account in the left-hand menu.
  • Under Account Settings in the SECURITY tab, enter or edit your phone number.

Please review the following Turbo Tax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4690299

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Level 1

need code text to phone. no access to email acct
Level 1

Text me the 6 digit code
Level 1

Text me the 6 digit code
Level 1

Please text me the code to my mother's phone my phone is currently off
Level 1

Text me the code
Level 1

Text me a code
Level 3

can you text me the code or call
Level 1

can u text me my code please
Level 1

Can I sign in to my account
Highlighted
Level 2

Yes, you can receive your verification code by text.  Please make sure you have a current phone number listed in your Turbo Tax account. Here's how:

• Select Intuit Account in the left-hand menu.
  • Under Account Settings in the SECURITY tab, enter or edit your phone number.

Please review the following Turbo Tax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4690299

View solution in original post