Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed mine and my spouse's taxes, and my wife's business through TurboTax Home & Business. How do I find out my wife's business' estimated tax payments for 2019?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I filed mine and my spouse's taxes, and my wife's business through TurboTax Home & Business. How do I find out my wife's business' estimated tax payments for 2019?

Did you file one Joint return for the both of you?  Which included a schedule C for her business?

Yes on both

I assume you have the Desktop Home & Business program?  The estimates are really based on your whole return and all your income.

You can just type W4 in the search box at the top of your return , click on Find. Then Click on Jump To and it will take you to the estimated tax payments section. Say no to changing your W-4 and the next screen will start the estimated taxes section.

OR go to
Federal Taxes or Personal (Desktop H&B version)
Other Tax Situations
Other Tax Forms
Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes - Click the Start or Update button

If you didn't owe or missed making the prior quarterly estimated payments and need to just calculate starting now, you can go though the Estimated Taxes section and just put $1 (one dollar) in for the quarters you missed.  Then it will only figure the current and remaining quarters.

The 1040ES quarterly estimates are due April 15, 2019, June 17, Sept 16 and Jan 15, 2020.  Your state will also have their own estimate forms. You mail in the estimates with a check or you can do it electronically at the IRS and maybe your state.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies