Working on a mac, turbo tax stopped working during...

dddano

Working on a mac, turbo tax stopped working during my filing. The program won't launch now.

DonnaLO

Were you working in TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?   Are you receiving any error messages when you try to launch the program?

dac10

I had the same thing happen to me this morning. As soon as I submitted my credit card information to file the state tax forms Turbo Tax stopped working. I received confirmation that my credit card was charged for the filing, but I wasn't able to submit my forms. When I try to launch the application it starts to look for updates, but never fully launches. My internet is working because I'm able to send and receive emails and access the internet.

dac10

I am using TurboTax from a CD I purchased and installed on my Apple MacBook Pro.

rxcolt

same here...does anyone answer these or just look at each others problems.

mine is downloaded from amazon