turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dddano

Working on a mac, turbo tax stopped working during my filing. The program won't launch now.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Working on a mac, turbo tax stopped working during my filing. The program won't launch now.

Were you working in TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?   Are you receiving any error messages when you try to launch the program?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dac10
Returning Member

I had the same thing happen to me this morning. As soon as I submitted my credit card information to file the state tax forms Turbo Tax stopped working. I received confirmation that my credit card was charged for the filing, but I wasn't able to submit my forms. When I try to launch the application it starts to look for updates, but never fully launches. My internet is working because I'm able to send and receive emails and access the internet.

dac10
Returning Member

I am using TurboTax from a CD I purchased and installed on my Apple MacBook Pro.

rxcolt

same here...does anyone answer these or just look at each others problems.

mine is downloaded from amazon

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies