Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jtcmclark

Will Turbo Tax 2019 work on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6? Can I download program as I can't use a CD.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Will Turbo Tax 2019 work on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6? Can I download program as I can't use a CD.

Yes.  2019 will require Mac OS X 10.13 or higher.  You can purchase a download from the turbotax.com  website when it becomes available sometime in December.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Teddie

We have this Mac version. Have downloaded twice now. It’s not opening. Who do I call next?

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Here are some helpful tips for downloading TurboTax on Mac. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/how-do-i-install-the-turbotax-software-for-mac/00/...

This link also provides help with installation after downloading the product by clicking the link at the bottom titled TurboTax for Mac download won't install after double-clicking

If you continue to have problems please contact Technical Support.  

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If I purchase the home & business download from Costco, will that work on Mac?

Yes it will.  If you have a disc drive then the CD works for either Windows or Mac.  Or you will have a code that will let you download the right one.  If you download you need to specify that you need Mac.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I need help/direction to find and upload the updates so I an file/transmit my taxes. 2019.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies