Why is it telling me to fix my state return for a ...

jcac_newsletter

Why is it telling me to fix my state return for a credit i did npot check a box for

i did not check any tax credit boxes and now it won't let me file my state return because it says i need to put my address on form 310 for solar credit, which i did not mark
HeatherPLO

Try logging completely out of TurboTax and clearing your cache and cookies to allow you to proceed.  Please see the links below on how to do this.  

To clear Cache

To delete Cookies

SteamTrain

Also.....for that one:

Sign up here...for notification whenever they get that bug fixed in the software.....don't file until it is repaired:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/payroll-reminders/help/arizona-error-form-310-line-1-address-must-...

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*