Why has 2 March 2019 my turbotax been saying "Your Hawaii return(s) is currently unavailable because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet?"

Since filing on 2  March I have been unable to see my Hawaii state return because TurboTax says "Your Hawaii return (s) is currently unavailable because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet."  That was more than three weeks ago.

How can I get a copy of my turbotax state return?  Will turbotax refund the cost of the software if the turbotax software will not allow me to see my own return?

There's been a fix file you need to download and rung for some time now

....please note...after you run it, you need to start up your software and run the update right away form the home screen  ...that step (step 6) is needed because it is "supposed" to redownload your HI tax software before you attempt to open your actual tax return.

The Hotfix  is here...

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*