Why did TT print: the last day to file was end of ...

user074368637

Why did TT print: the last day to file was end of Oct, but does not let me electronically file today 10/18?

why did TT print: the last day to file  electronically was end of Oct, but does not let me electronically file today 10/18?
SteamTrain

No...the last day to be able to access and use Turbotax "Online" software is the end of October  (to print and mail-file by that date).

For those who actually  "E-filed" by the 15th...midnight deadline, and were rejected, they my have a few days to correct and re-e-file...but those who did not even efile by the 15th deadline....they can only print and mail-file..

After the end of October....then Online users will have to use the desktop software if they need to prepare or complete their 2019 taxes.  

People who did not even start their 2019 taxes Online before 15 October, they cannot even work on their 2019 taxes "Online" now and will have to use the desktop software to do them.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

It is a bit confusing (and inaccurate since they mean if your return was filed timely but it was rejected) ... but if you click on the more details this is what you get ...

efile after 10-15.jpgefile dates wrong.jpgefile after 10-15 2.jpg

GabiU
Community Manager

Are you still receiving this message? If Yes, are you willing to post a screenshot so I can alert the product team? Please remove all personal information from the screenshot if you post here.