Why am I being charged for self employment when I ...

Why am I being charged for self employment when I don't have any self employment?

You are not being charged for "being" self-employed.  But you have been using the Self-Employed version of the software. Did you enter some income that was reported on a 1099Misc or income received as an independent contractor?

It is not possible to start a new online return using TurboTax now, since the deadline to do that was on October 15,  I am not sure how the software would treat your return if you tried to clear and start over in a lower version of the software.  It might not let you do that, and then you would have to start over in desktop software that you download to a full PC or Mac instead.

You might want to ask customer support about that if you are inclined to try clearing the return and starting over.  When you clear it to downgrade you lose all your data.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time  Monday-Friday

You can switch over to the downloaded deluxe program without having to start over. Save the .taxfile from the online program to be able to open it in the downloaded program.