sibley3332002

Why am I being charged again for ID Notify when I paid for what supposed to be a lifetime fee a couple of years ago? I still get notifications for it every month.

CarissaM

IDnotify, a part of Experian, partners with us to offer Full Identity Restoration, Identity Theft Monitoring, and Identity Loss Insurance services as part of PLUS Help & SupportMAX Defend & Restore, and Premium Services

Each of the three plans are a yearly fee if you choose to add them with your tax return. 

If you still need additional assistance, please contact our customer support specialists by clicking here

sibley3332002

Thank you 

CarissaM

You are very welcome.