Where is the take me to my return button located?

You will see the Take me to my return blue button on the Home screen when you first log into your TurboTax account. This Take me to my return blue button will only be there if you have not file your tax return. Please see the image below.

I can't find it 

If you already filed and were rejected, that Take me to my return button no longer appears.

You should see the Fix my return button when you log in. 

If you don't see Fix my return, click Tax Home to the left, scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Add a state there to get back inside the return to make needed changes. 

NOTE: You can re-submit your e-filed return as many times as necessary until the filing deadline in October.

However, we recommend that after three unsuccessful attempts (with the same e-file error), you print, sign, and mail your return. Some e-file issues cannot be resolved except by the IRS.