Solved: Where do I input my spouse's income?

Where do I input my spouse's income?

Where do I input my spouse's income?

First make sure you entered them under Personal Info and you are filing a Joint return. And when Turbo Tax says YOU on a Joint return it means either of you.

Does your spouse have W2 income or something else?

To add a  W2 just type w2 (small W)  in the search box at the top of your return and click on Jump To the W2

OR  To Add a W2 enter it under
Federal Taxes Tab
Wages & Income
Choose Jump to Full List -or  I'll choose what I work on
Then Wages and Salaries- Click the Start or Update button

Then if you are married you should have 2 buttons...Add w-2 for (taxpayer name) and Add w-2 for (spouse name). Click on the correct button to add a W-2.

BE SURE TO ENTER A W2 UNDER THE RIGHT PERSON'S NAME!  If you enter one for the wrong person you might get a letter from the IRS and owe more taxes!  So double check it!

Where do I input my spouse's income?

OR  To Add a W2 enter it under
Federal Taxes Tab
Wages & Income