Where can I find a breakdown of my fees AFTER filing? I am 100% NEVER using TurboTax again! They're so shady! Please & Thank you!

I already filed, so this link is not for me but appreciate you answering.

Why do you think the link is not for you?  Your fees are not different after you filed.  Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?
  (Remember that if you did that, you also agreed to an extra refund processing fee of $39.99--or $44.99 in CA)
How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online">https://ttlc.i...>

Where can I find a breakdown of my fees AFTER filing? I am 100% NEVER using TurboTax again! They're so shady! Please &amp; Thank you!

Because "After signing in to (continuing) your online return.." My taxes are already filed. There is no "blue/ green utton."

Click on Add a State to let you back into your retun.

why do you have to "Add a state" to find your fee schedule ?