jacqui_berg

How do I get out of turbotax live and use deluxe. It doesn't have a clear and start over option and will not allow me to leave it...

jacqui_berg

it worked! thank you 🙂
mesquitebean

Great!   You're welcome.    I'll move it to the answer section.   Good luck!
mesquitebean

Where are you looking for the "Clear and Start Over?"  It's in a different location for 2017 than it was in 2016.

Try this.   I don't have a way to test it in Live since I use a different version.   This is how to downgrade the other products.

• Log in and open your return "Take me to my return."
  • Once the return is open, in the left menu column click on TAX TOOLS.
  • Once that menu expands there should be a tab for "Clear and Start Over."

If you already paid or already registered, Online TurboTax will not allow "Clear and Start Over".   If that's your situation, we can give you more info on that as well.
nritonia0412

Can I get info on how to get out of it?  The second I log in it takes me to live and wants me to upload all of my documents.  I'm high key over this, I picked the wrong option, and I want out. I've literally uploaded NOTHING.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-turbotax-live/00/27312

mesquitebean

@nritonia0412 

If you can't get rid of it with the info in that FAQ, here's how to reach TurboTax Support by phone:

5AM-9PM Pacific, 7 days/week

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact