Where are you looking for the "Clear and Start Ove...

How do I get out of turbotax live and use deluxe. It doesn't have a clear and start over option and will not allow me to leave it...

it worked! thank you 🙂

Great!   You're welcome.    I'll move it to the answer section.   Good luck!

Where are you looking for the "Clear and Start Over?"  It's in a different location for 2017 than it was in 2016.

Try this.   I don't have a way to test it in Live since I use a different version.   This is how to downgrade the other products.

• Log in and open your return "Take me to my return."
  • Once the return is open, in the left menu column click on TAX TOOLS.
  • Once that menu expands there should be a tab for "Clear and Start Over."

If you already paid or already registered, Online TurboTax will not allow "Clear and Start Over".   If that's your situation, we can give you more info on that as well.