Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

If it was the wrong number why didn't they tell me that?  It was clear they had no clue, but they could have told me who to call that would have terrible support, but I suppose this is typical for your type of company.  As your customer I could care less about your "many separate divisions", it's your job to understand that not mine.

So let me make a suggestion to you, Critter, fix your web page stating its released, you created expectations and did not fulfill them at least correct it and tell us the correct date.

As for having patience, I've been done with my taxes for 4 weeks and waiting to file them, with no end in sight, I patiently waited for Feb 6th because that was what your support page said.  Why do I care so much?  I'm one of the hundreds of thousands of people that get fake taxes submitted by scammers every year and the only way to avoid that is to submit before they do.  So yes I'm irritated because I'm going to have to go through all the paperwork that goes with that and likely won't see my refund until the second half of the year.  

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

@camvet  This is the phone number to call and then you select TurboTax when prompted, the same phone number that is the link provided by @Critter 

Use this phone number and select TurboTax - 1-800-4-INTUIT (1-800-446-8848)

What I meant is you cannot talk to the programmers ... they don't have time to field client phone calls and the support you can talk to have no access to the either ... all they can do is follow the same charts we all have access to ... however those dates are not always current ... all the forms are supposed to be ready but this WI worksheet is obviously not ready yet.

This is the exact number I called which came from this thread.

It was available from the state 2/6/2020.  The turbotax site said it would be available 2/6 also.  I spoke with customer service and said it may take an additional 24 hours.  It is now late in the day on 2/9.  When in the world will it be ready, and why is there no explanation from turbotax, just "check back later."  I've been checking back every day for 2 weeks and am getting sick of doing so.  I don't know if turbotax will be my choice for tax prep softwware next year.  It appears they do not like to communicate the reason for delays.

The turbotax page said "available" on 2.6.2020, but it still will not let me file my return, it says the form is not finalized, even though the turbotax tax form availability page says it is available.  Turbo tax sounds rather confused.

Well, it lied to us, it is February 9 and is NOT available, I cannot file my taxes.  No explanations from turbotax.

I was finally able to file my Federal and WI State taxes on the afternoon of February 6th.  There must be a form that you are required to file that I was not.  

Those dates are always subject to change and sometimes the charts are not updated. 

You would think Turbo Tax would have the courtesy to at least change the dates on their website so people aren't under the assumption that all the forms are available. Good grief that's frustrating 

So, even if it says "available" on this page (https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_windows_individual.html), it might not be? I still get stopped about Schedule I. When I check for updates, the application says it's up to date. When I look at the update history, I see that there were Wisconsin updates installed on 2/8. Is it possible there is some other problem here?

So Critter you keep replying to stuff which is great, why don't you just tell us what day to expect the forms to be finished? That way we can stop having to look every day, that would be USEFUL support instead of all the excuses and stories we are getting.

dkubat

I checked the Turbo Tax Webpage and it notes Wisconsin Schedule I is available, but my PC software version isn't picking up the update and I can't file my taxes without the update.

relj4529

2/11/2019 still no update. I've used TT for over 20 years.................not again. 

@relj4529 wrote:

2/11/2019 still no update. I've used TT for over 20 years.................not again. 

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies