When filing my current 2019 federal, what year do ...

Get the latest tax filing updates.

When filing my current 2019 federal, what year do I enter from the Spouse agi since we are married filing separate?

If you filed as Married Filing Jointly in 2018 then you enter the same 2018 AGI for both of you.

We filed married  filing separate last year. The turbo tax tech tells my wife she needs to enter my AGI from my 2019 return. I entered my spouse's AGI from 2018. What is correct? I am now confused

@mim5000 wrote:

Since you both filed as Married Filing Separately in 2018 then you would enter the 2018 AGI from your 2018 tax return on your 2019 tax return and she would enter the 2018 AGI from her 2018 tax return on her 2019 tax return.  

The turbo tax form is asking to enter the spouse' AGi and not our own AGI.

@mim5000 wrote:

Which tax return, yours or hers, is asking for the spouse AGI?  If you filed separately you do not have an 'our' AGI.  You only have yours and she only has hers.