turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

When I go to where is my refund it has no information so what information is correct? The turbotax or the IRS website where"s my refund?

@tracietaylor1276 - If you received an email from TurboTax that the federal tax return had been Accepted by the IRS, that only means it has been received by the IRS.  Your return will not start to be Processed until the IRS official start date on 01/28/2019.  Your return was pulled as a test batch by the IRS to verify their systems prior to 01/28/19.

I know the process of the checks and aren't until 1/28/19. So basically on 1/28/19 they will be able to give us our check issue date?

No, not on 01/28/19.  After that date the IRS refund website should have your refund status, probably Processing with the Issue date to come later.

I filed mine yesterday an it has the first bar on the where’s my refund site .
cpkeys814

I know someone who got their refund on the 24th. Not claiming any eic. Maybe they chose a few that actually went thru

Posted 3 months ago in November before tax filing season started.  Federal government actions have changed conditions.  Disregard.

If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.
hely

I filed my taxes 1/20. Only had the student loan deduction. Accepted 1/22. Received my return today, 1/30/2019.

I claimed both credits.

E-filed:1/11: IRS accepted: 1/14

Return processed:2/15 refund approved:2/16

As of today 2/17/19 @7pm Texas tiMe

I received a update that my refund is approved and will be sent to my bank with my DDD 2/22/19.

I hope this helps!!

user9542

I am trying to find my turbotax forms for 2018 as the IRS wrote me that they have not received them but are holding our check awaiting the forms from turbotax.  Why? and where can I find the tax forms that we filled out.

user9542

We have attempted to follow the directions but are unsuccessful to open them to print them out.  We used e-file and used the pay voucher to send in as we felt we would be able to observe these records on our computer thus we did not make a hard copy.  Now we need it so help us find our records.  Thank you in advance.

@user9542 

You have posted in a cluttered old thread from last year that is 14 pages long, and your issue is sandwiched in between a mass of different issues, where it is less likely to get any attention.   You are more likely to get help if you start your own new thread.   You can ask your question at the link I provided below.  

Go to the following page and click the blue "Ask a Question" button.  Then you can enter a question title, and then below your question will be a box with enough space to provide more details about your issue.   This is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal info.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/02/203

Cassb86

So santa barbra bank has had my taxes since 1/31 hasnt takwn fees out yet 2/7  i have netspend and my ddd is 2/9 and i was just wondering if i will not get it early obviously or why it takes so long for them to take fees

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Cassb86 We don't have information regarding Santa Barbara Bank's procedures.  You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.

ReferenceWho provides Pay With My Refund?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Jess31619

I'm in the same situation I pray it updates soon

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies