Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is turbotax mailing address

What is turbo-tax mailing address ... I have already mailed copies to the IRS ... It is suggested to mail the copies to turbo tax as well
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

34 Replies
RichardG

Please do not send copies of your tax returns to TurboTax.  Only mail them to the IRS and your state tax agency.

fatboy5223
Returning Member

What is turbo tax adress

@fatboy5223 You added on to someone else's old post.   Not sure what you are trying to do----but you do NOT mail tax returns to TurboTax.

If you need to mail a tax return:

https://www.irs.gov/filing/where-to-file-paper-tax-returns-with-or-without-a-payment

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@fatboy5223 wrote:

What is turbo tax adress

For what purpose?   TurboTax is an Intuit product. Intuit corporate headquarters are in several locations.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
fatboy5223
Returning Member

I want send them something else 

@fatboy5223 wrote:

I want send them something else 

What?  A complaint?  A accuracy guarantee claim?

You can contact Intuit by mail at Consumer Tax Group, Intuit Inc., 2800 E Commerce Center Place, Tucson, AZ 85706 or by calling 888-777-3066 if you have a question or concern about any product or service we sell over the Internet. The address and telephone number of the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs is:  400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814-6200, 800-952-5210.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
landofthefreelak
Returning Member

Where's my card tax man. Thanks for nothing for 3 months what is going on.  

I've tried to send my information several times.Must be a computer problem so if you will give me your mailing address, I'd appreciate it.

@20120 What are you trying to do?   You cannot mail anything to TurboTax.   Are you trying to file a tax return by mail---or something else?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I am trying to ask Turbo Tax to help me contest over IRS taxation.  I've tried to e-mail the documents to substantiate my claim.  IRS changed my quarterly payments after Turbo Tax approved my submission.  There must be something wrong with my computer because my e-mails get rejected.  Can you help me?  Please

You cannot email the IRS or TT ... if you are trying to file an accuracy guarantee claim : 

See https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901060-frequently-asked-questions-about-the-turbotax-100-accurate... .  That page has a link to an Accuracy Guarantee Submission Claim Form.

A notice from the IRS or a state would usually mean one of several things:
   1.  The Turbotax software made an error, 
   2.  The issuer of an information return such as a Form 1099 issued one with incorrect information, 
   3.  The IRS or state made an error in processing the return, or
   4.  The Turbotax user entered incorrect or incomplete information or did not answer questions correctly.

The Turbotax accuracy guarantee covers any additional interest or penalties that you would incur, but only due to the first type of error.  To submit a claim, see these instructions: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-submit-a-claim-under-the-turbotax-1...

(Note - the Turbotax accuracy guarantee does not include your liability for taxes that you would have paid anyway if the return had been correct.)

What is 'Turbotax' Mailing Address ?

@stevied1356 wrote:

What is 'Turbotax' Mailing Address ?

You can contact Intuit by mail at Consumer Tax Group, Intuit Inc., 2800 E Commerce Center Place, Tucson, AZ 85706

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

The best way to contact TurboTax is by following the steps in the below TurboTax help article. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@stevied1356

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies