Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Gmbee2018

What is IRS treas 310 tax ref

I received 25$ as relief found . Someone should say that we are receiving the money based on what you worked that's your worth.. I made under 1000$ last year . So I get 25$

BillM223
Expert Alumni

@monamadnessxo

The direct deposit for the stimulus refers to "Deposit IRS TREAS 310-TAX REF *************** IRS TREAS 310-TAX REF[your last name, first name]".

So, yes, it does look like a refund because of the REF but because of your numbers, this is almost certainly your stimulus.

I suspect the IRS programmers borrowed the code from the refund process code, and didn't change this text field.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
szz77

Same situation here, the amount they put in our bank which is 2,040usd doesn't match with the stimulus of 1200usd per adult...nor with my refund. Basically, because I had no refund this year and had to pay. 

What should I do?

Carl
Level 15

Both your tax refund and your stimulus payment may appear on your bank statement as IRS Treas 310 TAX REF. That's how both my refund and the stimulus appears on my bank statement for me.

Tevin2

Is there a chance of the amount being lower than $1200? I saw one on the 12th on my account for $50.

Yes.  If your AGI is over 75,000 for Single it gets reduced $5 for every $100 over 75,000.  You must be close to the max income of 99,000.

I got a pending 1175.30 for stimulus. in account  We'll see if it finally adds to 1200. Handling fees? 😀

It’s also income driven and based on your AGI from 2018 or 2019. The stimulus check decreases by $5 for every $100 above the income threshold. 

check here for additional information: 

https://smartasset.com/financial-advisor/coronavirus-stimulus-checks-how-much-will-you-get 

I have pending IRS Tres 310 showing in my account for $875.50.  I only made $17,000 last year because I was laid off.  This is really confusing when everyone else I know is getting the $1,200.  

I also have another pending deposit but looks like my federal income tax.  

HunGracie

1,200 for adults and 500 for children. So add that together.

Received $412 one day after return accepted.  Not in the account that was given for the refund to be deposited. Puzzled it was much less than the refund requested.

Tengo problemas no me llegaron el dinero de ayuda financiera de coronavirus 

No has revivido dinero de ayuda económica 

HunGracie

If you owe money to the government or any other way they take some from you stimulus check.

To the person who asked in Spanish "how to to apply or get the 1200 and the 500 per child"

Para la persona que preguntó en Español como splicar o recibir los fondos de 1200 y 500 cada hijo- cuando haces sus impuestos- no hay otro o extra formularios que llenar / aplicar. El gobierno federal saque toda la información necesario de los datos del IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies