Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

Thats crazy.  That was one of the most useful tools on turbo tax.  It atleast helped me feel a little more confident in filing.  This really needs to be brought back!!

Go Figure You take away the best tool you had i paid 106 bucks to do my taxes with you guys and you cant even state this anywhere? if i didnt file already I would bring my taxes to a professional! anything to put more money in your pocket right? 106 bucks and you cant even show us the meter anymore joke. Last year for me using turbo tax and been using since 09
pltxusa

Idiot for taking it out of online tool, future is about online and not offline, no more laptop has CDROM anymore nowadays
steven5

I was about to submit my taxes and couldn't find this.  It's that little bit of reassurance that makes you feel better.  Between this and me having to use the Premier version for something (stock sales) that was previously included in Deluxe, I am now researching competitors.  Bad move Intuit
Nyja

The meter helped me each year for over 5 year. Please Intuit bring the audit meter back. Doing so will ensure, customers such as myself will continue to use your services.
bfail82

BRING IT BACK!
kbl62864

I highly recommend bringing it back. Please and Thank you
jtharbin

Bring the audit risk meter back to the online version! It's apparent that MANY TurboTax customers loved this feature.... How difficult can it be to have it on there? CD version only, really?

Spent 4 nights waiting hours for callbacks, then to be cut off, then to be put back on the call back list; put on wait for a tax advisor 51 minutes to be cut off; had to find my own answers through trial and error because TT personnel couldn't help me - they were OK -  the simple question had many bogus, misleading answers on "Search" turning it into an eternal cycle (the answer wasn't there); AND THEN, NO AUDIT RISK ASSESSMENT FEATURE AT THE END OF THIS BLIND WADING, HOPING I MADE THE RIGHT DECISIONS?  Move over, Turbo Tax!  Something tells me someone new is going to come to town to take up all the slack!

I have been a faithful customer for 10 years, I have been amazed in the past at the improvements you made to the program, always changing for the better, then, then...then you muck it up by removing the audit check in the online version, really guys?!? I like you, heck, a lot of people like you for how adept you  are at helping us get our taxes straight. So, who ever the bean counter is that decided this was a good move should move on as well, its obvious this person does not have the best interests of the CUSTOMER in mind.
davidsj

Even with paying for audit defense, I would like the Meter back. Loyal customer for four years now and your prices continue to rise. I too will not be using TurboTax nest year if you cannot give a risk analysis.
voltanix

The audit risk meter was something I unofficially identified with the TurboTax brand.  It gave some character to the TurboTax filing process... a process which inherently has no character.
dfmprice

What all of those other people said.  I am soooooo disappointed.
rdunnigan

I'm pissed too!! Now I don't know if I'm high risk or not.  This is BS!!
hohamidi2

this was one of the only reasons i was using turbo tax. Bad move!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies