turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

akvico

What happened to the audit risk meter?

How stupid is management at TurboTax? Why would you get rid of the audit risk meter, which is maybe the biggest reason I recommended TurboTax to friends for years? Will stop doing that!!!
ludoling

Very disappointing
mjjebeane

Cannot believe you would remove a mind-easing tool. What would be the reason for removing it from the online product and NOT the CD product? Who is going to go and buy a CD these days anyways?

Disappointing indeed. Have to look for other options next year instead of TurboTax.
claygibb

Will not be using Turbotax again

The Audit Risk Meter was one of the main reasons I use TT, I will likely look at another product next year.  Worse, I just find out it has been removed AFTER I have completed the online return.
Very disappointing!

I have been tempted to look at other options. I think I will for next year!
null257

Started my taxes. Now I will file somewhere else and delete turbo tax altogether. You're moving backwards. Not forwards. That mentality will get you nowhere. America needs forward thinkers. Not TurboTax.
dario1964

I agree. The reason I used Turbo Tax in the past was because I felt better knowing my chances of being audited.  Very sad to find out Turbo Tax removed this one main feature that had me use them.  

I purchased Audit Insurance because I didnt have sense of certainty Due to Not seeing the Audit Risk Meter anymore. Find out after-the-fact it's Now only available on Box/CD versions? Total BS !!!   I want a refund yet not the type from the IRS. 

What in the world.  this is unacceptable.  Anyone have an idea of what other tax prep software to use.  I spent all the time entering in my deductions only to find this out now.  this makes no sense.  they don't even advertise that there is a desktop version!!! is it avail on apple computers?  insane.  I must find a new company.  I recommend and help all my family w/ their taxes using turbotax primarily b/c of this feature.  I will have to find someone else.  Please give me your suggestions on other companies you all are using!  Thank you!
dom770

Im switching to someone else. I loved the audit meter option.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies